Thank you for visiting our page! In April, we will be running the Gazelle Girls Half Marathon to raise awareness for childhood cancer and Beat Nb. Beat Nb drives neuroblastoma cancer research and raises awareness, making a difference in kids’ survival today. They want to change the story for the next family by finding viable treatments and ultimately, a cure for neuroblastoma.
All proceeds generated from this event will go directly to fund that research. Help us to find a cure!.
Location: Old Chicago 1938 W. Grand River Ave. Okemos, MI 48864
Date: Saturday, March 17
Time: Registration 6:30 pm
Game starts @ 7pm
Cost: $25 donation if pre-registered, $30 registration the night of the event
Thank you, and see you there! Download the promotional PDF here.
Click here for the full rules, or scroll down to register. ↓
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EUCHRE TOURNAMENT
- This is a progressive style euchre tournament. You will have a different partner each round. Each player will have a scorecard that they carry with them from table to table. Whether you win or lose you record score on card for each game.
- Each game will consist on 8 deals. Each player deals twice. Instead of playing until you score 10 points, you can score as many points as possible in 8 deals. ** there will be a 15 minute time cap on each game, so you may finish early and wait for next round to start, or if you have not completed all 8 deals in that time frame, play ends when the timer goes off.
- It is a straight game of Euchre. There is no “Ace no Face, or Farmers Hand”. We will play “screw the dealer.”
- All scorecards need to be turned in at the end of each player’s last game. Scores from each game will be tallied. There will be a first and second place prizes! If players tie in score there will be a coin toss to determine the winner.
- There will be Ghost players available. These are volunteers not entered in the tournament that will sit in for games when players are needed.
If you are unable to play euchre, but would like to participate in the event, Old Chicago will donate 20% of your tab if you eat before, during, or after the euchre tournament. Just be sure to mention you are there for BeatNB!